Clariant to highlight sustainable and innovative products at ACS
- American Coatings Show, April 12-14 at the Indiana Convention Center, exhibit booth #1367
- Clariant is featuring quinacridone pigments and additives based on renewable raw materials
- Numerous products to be featured have been awarded the EcoTain® sustainability excellence label
Key products and solutions featured at the American Coatings Show include:
- Pigments and micronized waxes based on renewable raw materials Clariant's exhibit features high-performance quinacridone pigments for automotive, industrial and decorative coatings, based on renewable bio-succinic acid, and micronized waxes based on polysaccharide from renewable sources that do not conflict with the food supply.
- EcoTain-labeled products with proven sustainability and performance excellence More than 50 paint and coatings products offered by Clariant hold the EcoTain sustainability excellence label, which identifies products offering sustainability and best-in-class performance to customers. At the Clariant exhibit, customers can learn more about Easily Dispersible (ED) Pigments, Exolit® AP halogen-free flame retardant additives for construction applications, Ceridust® micronized waxes for wood coatings, Emulsogen® LCN 287 nonionic emulsifiers, and Dispersogen® PL 30 and Genapol® ED 3060 dispersing agents that hold the EcoTain label.
- Light stabilizer dispersions and pigment dispersions to improve performance The company is featuring several highly-concentrated light stabilizer dispersions in the Hostavin® range for waterborne coatings. Other solutions featured at the exhibit include a wide range of pigment dispersions that offer low volatile organic compounds attributes, infrared-reflective properties and super-transparent tinting solutions, including dispersions in the Hostatint® UV range, which are developed for 100 percent UV coating systems.
In addition to featuring sustainable and innovative products at the exhibit, Clariant will be hosting a bike giveaway for American Coatings Show attendees who register at the exhibit welcome desk. Clariant is listed among the world's top 10 percent of chemical companies in the Dow Jones Sustainability Index, and was recently awarded 2016 Silver Class distinction in the RobecoSAM Annual Sustainability Yearbook.
For more information, including videos and information on quinacridone pigments, ED Pigments, and the EcoTain label, please visit www.clariant.com/acs.