Clariant announces regional product debuts for American Coatings Show 2018
- Region launch for pioneering multifunctional neutralizing agent for ecolabel certified paints, Genamin® Gluco 50
- Spotlight on additives improving safety and performance
- Pigment dispersions offering sustainability and new functionality and design freedom
Muttenz, February 8, 2018 – Clariant, a world leader in specialty chemicals, invites American Coatings Show visitors to the regional premiere of cutting-edge products to support North America's growing industrial coatings market in embracing the evolving lifestyle, mobility, safety, and environmental demands of its end-consumers.
At Booth #2531, Clariant's showcase will include Genamin Gluco 50, its unique, sugar-based low-VOC multifunctional neutralizer for eco-label certified paints. This is set for its North American launch at ACS 2018.
Clariant's team of experts will guide visitors through new possibilities to improve processing, coating functionality, aesthetics and the sustainability of water- and solvent-based coatings. Innovations will include new ingredients creating easy-to-use premium eco-label paints for DIY enthusiasts, a new sustainable fire protection ingredient for intumescent coatings that also prolongs shelf life, a UV-protective system for wood coatings offering outstanding resistance to migration and bleaching with excellent compatibility and the sustainable processing and design freedom of its pigment dispersions. Application areas include wood and general finishes, automotive, construction, architectural coatings and UV-curable coatings.
Clariant will host presentations to offer further insight into product technicalities and benefits:
- Enhance the performance of your ecolabel certified paint: Wednesday April 11, 12.30-1pm Session 15: Bio-based paints
- Durable & low VOC Colorants for UV Cured Coatings: April 10, 12-12.30pm Session 7: Radiation curing
- Improving the Weathering of Epoxy Based Coatings: April 10, 5-5.30pm Session 11: Epoxy Coatings
The American Coatings Show 2018 will be held at the Indiana Convention Center, Indianapolis, USA from April 10-12, 2018. For information on Clariant's product debuts and innovative ranges in the run-up to ACS, visit www.clariant.com/acs or follow Clariant on Twitter and LinkedIn.
Editor's note: Clariant will host a press breakfast at Booth #2531 on April 11, 2018 from 9-10am. Please contact Sherri Leazer at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your space.
Genamin® IS A TRADEMARK OF CLARIANT REGISTERED IN MANY COUNTRIES.