- Safe for contact with food products
- Fumarate Free (DMF) - Non-Toxic
- Safe & easy to handle
- with normal industrial waste
- Best performance in the market
- More absorption with less desiccant
- Meets New FCC Guideline Recommendation for Shipment of Cocoa Beans in Containers
- Clariant EcoTain® distinction
- Variety of applications: canned goods, automotive parts, powders, glass, wood, machinery, furniture, agricultural products such as coffee beans, cocoa beans, and
- Variety of configurations
Sustainability Data Sheet - CARGO PROTECTIONContainer Dri® II protects cargo from the damaging effects of moisture during shipping and transport. Its high performance enables more absorption with less desiccant, making it a cost effective and economical solution.
This system is highly effective in preventing the conditions that may cause mildew, warpage, corrosion, caking and other damage to agricultural products, bulk foods, powders, wood products, glass, furniture, automobile parts, leather goods, beans such as cocoa bean, and coffee bean, machinery, and metal components. Container Dri II cargo desiccants can help manufacturers, shippers, distributors and other stakeholders protect brand equity, maintain their reputation for quality and safeguard revenues.
Container Dri II is available in several configurations to best accommodate different modes and methods of shipping. The number may vary depending on shipping conditions and the nature of the products being protected. Clariant works with customers to determine the optimal number of bags needed to protect goods for the duration of their journey.
Absorption capacity (Approx. 125 g per bag:) > 400 % or approx. 500 g H2O per bag at 95% rel. humidity and 40 °C
Download our Cargo Desiccant Available Configurations and Installation Infographic in the documents section.
Please contact us for safety and regulatory details or the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS).