- Excellent in engineering plastics & lubricating effects
- Excellent thermal stability
- Low volatility
- Very effective at low concentrations
- Has been awarded the OK compost INDUSTRIAL certification by TÜV Austria Cert GmbH
The product does not require a hazard warning label according CLP regulation (Regulation (EC) No. 1272/2008, as amended).
|Appearance||slightly yellowish flakes||QM-AA-634|
|Drop point||[°C]||91 - 105||ISO 2176|
|Acid value||[mg KOH/g]||6 - 15||ISO 2114|
|Saponification value||[mg KOH/g]||63 - 85||ISO 3681|
|Calcium content||[%]||1.2 - 1.7||DGF M-IV 4|
|*Density (23°C)||[g/cm³]||~ 1.00||ISO 1183|
|*Viscosity||[mPa·s]||~ 80||DIN 53019 at 120°C|
The product is also available in other physical form.
Polyethylene bag 20 kg
Pallet 1000 kg (50 bags)
For best shelf life store this product in a dry area at normal ambient temperatures.
Minimum shelf life is two years from the date of shipping when properly stored.
Products that offer outstanding sustainability advantages are awarded Clariant’s EcoTain® label. EcoTain® products significantly exceed sustainability market standards, have best-in-class performance and contribute overall to sustainability efforts of the company and our customers. Find out more about: EcoTain®.
Safe use, transparency and information
• No hazard labels.
Addressing megatrends and social needs
• Contributes to improving the rice value chain.
Raw materials and sustainable sourcing
• Use of non food-competing side stream of rice production.
• 100% renewable carbon content.
Resource efficiency and environmental protection
• Reduced energy consumption in production compared to similar fossil based products.
Integrated sustainable business
• Multifunctional product: works as lubricant in plastics, as solvent binder and paste builder in polish & care applications and as rub resistance improver in printing inks.
• Highly effective lubrication and dispersion properties in engineering plastics.
• High processing stability and low volatility at elevated temperatures.
• Excellent paste forming & solvent retention.
• Improved rub resistance in printing inks.