Licocare® RBW 300 flakes VITA
Modified natural wax
- Excellent in engineering plastics & lubricating effects
- Excellent thermal stability
- Low volatility
- Very effective at low concentrations
- Has been awarded the OK compost INDUSTRIAL certification by TÜV Austria Cert GmbH
The product does not require a hazard warning label according CLP regulation (Regulation (EC) No. 1272/2008, as amended).
SpecificationsDelivery Specifications and (*) General Properties
|Appearance||slightly yellowish flakes||QM-AA-634|
|Drop point||[°C]||91 - 105||ISO 2176|
|Acid value||[mg KOH/g]||6 - 15||ISO 2114|
|Saponification value||[mg KOH/g]||63 - 85||ISO 3681|
|Calcium content||[%]||1.2 - 1.7||DGF M-IV 4|
|*Density (23°C)||[g/cm³]||~ 1.00||ISO 1183|
|*Viscosity||[mPa·s]||~ 80||DIN 53019 at 120°C|
ApplicationsPlastics, lubricant especially for injection molding of engineering resins providing excellent release.
Packaging and HandlingDelivery form
The product is also available in other physical form.
Polyethylene bag 20 kg
Pallet 1000 kg (50 bags)
For best shelf life store this product in a dry area at normal ambient temperatures.
Minimum shelf life is two years from the date of shipping when properly stored.
Products that offer outstanding sustainability advantages are awarded Clariant’s EcoTain® label. EcoTain® products significantly exceed sustainability market standards, have best-in-class performance and contribute overall to sustainability efforts of the company and our customers. Find out more about: EcoTain®.
Safe use, transparency and information
• No hazard labels.
Addressing megatrends and social needs
• Contributes to improving the rice value chain.
Raw materials and sustainable sourcing
• Use of non food-competing side stream of rice production.
• 100% renewable carbon content.
Resource efficiency and environmental protection
• Reduced energy consumption in production compared to similar fossil based products.
Integrated sustainable business
• Multifunctional product: works as lubricant in plastics, as solvent binder and paste builder in polish & care applications and as rub resistance improver in printing inks.
• Highly effective lubrication and dispersion properties in engineering plastics.
• High processing stability and low volatility at elevated temperatures.
• Excellent paste forming & solvent retention.
• Improved rub resistance in printing inks.