- Excellent gloss and self-shine properties
- Protection properties
- Low drop point and viscosity
- Light-colored wax based on renewable raw material
- Excellent lubricant for plastics
- Has been awarded the OK compost INDUSTRIAL certification by TÜV Austria Cert GmbH
- Has been awarded the OK biodegradable SOIL certification by TÜV Austria Cert GmbH
The product does not require a hazard warning label according CLP regulation (Regulation (EC) No. 1272/2008, as amended).
|Drop point||[°C]||75 - 80||ISO 2176|
|Acid value||[mg KOH/g]||45 - 55||ISO 2114|
|Saponification value||[mg KOH/g]||100 - 130||ISO 3681|
|*Density (23°C)||[g/cm³]||~ 0.99||ISO 1183|
|*Viscosity||[mPa·s]||~ 20||DIN 53019 at 100°C|
Lubricant and dispersion aid for plastics
Polish & Care applications
Wax Emulsions & Dispersions
Coating & Inks
Textile, Leather, Paper
The product is also available in other physical form.
Polyethylene bag 20 kg
Pallet 1000 kg (50 bags)
For best shelf life store this product in a dry area at normal ambient temperatures.
Minimum shelf life is two years from the date of shipping when properly stored.
Products that offer outstanding sustainability advantages are awarded Clariant’s EcoTain® label. EcoTain® products significantly exceed sustainability market standards, have best-in-class performance and contribute overall to sustainability efforts of the company and our customers. Find out more about: EcoTain®.
Safe use, transparency and information
• No hazard labels.
Addressing megatrends and social needs
• Contributes to improving the rice value chain.
• Helps reducing dust contamination of seed handling to ensure health of workers.
Raw materials and sustainable sourcing
• Use of non food-competing side stream of rice production.
• 100% renewable carbon content.
Resource efficiency and environmental protection
• Reduced energy consumption in production compared to similar fossil based products.
• Can contribute to the reduction of environmental impact by more efficient nutrient use (fertilizer coatings) avoiding over-fertilization and reducing dust pollution of seed coatings.
Integrated sustainable business
• Multifunctional product: works as lubricant in plastics, as surface protection agent in polish & care applications and as additive in agricultural coatings.
• Highly effective lubrication and dispersion properties in engineering plastics.
• Easy to emulsify.
• Improved surface protection in polish & care applications.
• Improves flow of coated seed.
• Reduces dust of seed.
• Adds slow/controlled release properties to fertilizers.