Licocare RBW 101 flakes VITA is a polar modified wax based on renewable resource.
- High thermostability and low volatility
- Excellent release properties
- Low drop point and viscosity
- Light-colored wax based on renewable raw material
- Has been awarded the OK compost INDUSTRIAL certification by TÜV Austria Cert GmbH
The product does not require a hazard warning label according CLP regulation (Regulation (EC) No. 1272/2008, as amended).
Delivery Specifications and (*) General Properties
|Characteristics||Unit||Target value||Test method|
|Appearance||pale yellowish flakes||QM-AA-634|
|Drop Point||[°C]||75 - 81||ISO 2176|
|Acid value||[mg KOH/g]||15 - 25||ISO 2114|
|Saponification value||[mg KOH/g]||75 - 110||ISO 3681|
|*Density (23°C)||[g/cm³]||~ 0.98||ISO 1183|
Lubricant for plastics.
Polish & Care applications.
Coatings and Inks.
Packaging and Handling
Polyethylen bag 20 kg
Pallet 1000 kg (50 bags)
For best shelf life store this product in a dry area at normal ambient temperatures.
Minimum shelf life is two years from the date of shipping when properly stored.