Flexibility in boosting preservation
Thanks to its high water solubility and Renewable Carbon Index (RCI) of 93%, the award-winning Velsan Flex meets the rapidly evolving challenges of international personal care markets by showing great preservation boosting power together with a broad formulation flexibility.
- Better preservation with less preservatives
- Renewable carbon index of 93%
- Formulation flexibility through water solubility
- Formulation freedom due to pH stability
- Multifunctional additive with solubilizing effect
INCI: Capryloyl/Caproyl Anhydro Methyl Glucamide (and) Water
Active content: 70%
- Specifically designed for clear formulations with a high water content
- O/W emulsions, creams, lotions
- Body wash, facial wash, shampoo
- Wet wipes
Awards and more
Velsan Flex has won bronze in the category "best ingredient - functionals" of the in-cosmetics global awards 2020!
Read more about Velsan Flex and the role of preservation boosters in cosmetics preservation our blog article: "Sustainably boosting the safety of your body cream".
EcoTain®Products that offer outstanding sustainability advantages are awarded Clariant’s EcoTain® label. EcoTain® products significantly exceed sustainability market standards, have best-in-class performance and contribute overall to sustainability efforts of the company and our customers. Find out more about: EcoTain®.
Cosmos / Ecocert
RSPO MB (PALM-BASED)
Whole Foods Baseline
Whole Foods Premium
- INCI Name:Capryloyl/Caproyl Anhydro Methyl Glucamide (and) Water
- Product Function:Preservation booster
- Renewable Carbon Index (RCI):93 %
- Environmental Working Group (EWG) Score:
- Has No Palm Content
- For details about the Vegan Society label, please contact us.