Modified natural wax
Licocare® RBW 101 powder VITA
Edition Number :
Edition Date :
October 06, 2020
Licocare RBW 101 powder VITA is a polar modified wax based on renewable resource.
- High thermostability and low volatility
- Excellent release properties, especially in engineering plastics
- Outstanding flow improvement in many polymers
- Efficient dispersing properties for fillers and pigment in plastics
- Low drop point and viscosity
- Light-colored wax based on renewable raw material
- Has been awarded the OK compost INDUSTRIAL certification by TÜV Austria Cert GmbH
The product does not require a hazard warning label according CLP regulation (Regulation (EC) No. 1272/2008, as amended).
For further information please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet.
Delivery Specifications and (*) General Properties
|Characteristics||Unit||Target value||Test method|
|Drop Point||[°C]||75 - 81||ISO 2176|
|Acid value||[mg KOH/g]||15 - 25||ISO 2114|
|Saponification value||[mg KOH/g]||75 - 110||ISO 3681|
|*Density (23°C)||[g/cm³]||~ 0.98||ISO 1183|
Lubricant for plastics.
Polish & Care applications.
Coatings and Inks.
Packaging and Handling
The product is also available in other physical form.
Polyethylene bag 20 kg
Pallet 1000 kg (50 bags)
For best shelf life store this product in a dry area at normal ambient temperatures.
Minimum shelf life is two years from the date of shipping when properly stored.
Products that offer outstanding sustainability advantages are awarded Clariant’s EcoTain® label. EcoTain® products significantly exceed sustainability market standards, have best-in-class performance and contribute overall to sustainability efforts of the company and our customers. Find out more about: EcoTain®.