WAXTREAT™ SZ 16917
Subzero Paraffin inhibitor: Microdispersion Technology
WAXTREAT™ SZ 16917 is a safer, better alternative to solvent-based paraffin inhibitors, especially in regions that experience subzero conditions, such as Canada, Argentina, and Russia.
Heated tanks and injection lines can be effective, but come with increased operations costs and emissions. Because of this, not all operators have the capability to run a heated paraffin inhibitor program.
Utilizing in-house microsdispersant technology, Clariant has developed an alternative to solvent-based paraffin inhibitors that offers superior performance at reduced dosages, resulting in lower production downtime and maintenance costs. Fully winterized WAXTREAT™ SZ 16917 is a year-round product, but also allows operators to achieve higher performance without heating requirements during winter months.
- Free of Substances of Very High Concern (SVHC)
- Less heating requirements result in lowered CO2 and NO2 emissions
- Safer and easier to handle
- Contains low carbon footprint solvent package
- Reduced risks for skin, eye and respiratory irritation, suspected carcinogens and damages to fertility associated with traditional aromatic solvents
- Lower dosage needed in comparison to solvent based inhibitors
- Lower pigging frequency, resulting in lower production downtime
Please contact us for safety and regulatory details or the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS).