- Free of Substances of Very High Concern (SVHC)
- Less heating requirements result in lowered CO2 and NO2 emissions
- Safer and easier to handle
- Contains low carbon footprint solvent package
- Reduced risks for skin, eye and respiratory irritation, suspected carcinogens and damages to fertility associated with traditional aromatic solvents
- Lower dosage needed in comparison to solvent based inhibitors
- Lower pigging frequency, resulting in lower production downtime
Please contact us for safety and regulatory details or the Safety Data Sheet (SDS).
Products that offer outstanding sustainability advantages are awarded Clariant’s EcoTain® label. EcoTain® products significantly exceed sustainability market standards, have best-in-class performance and contribute overall to sustainability efforts of the company and our customers. Find out more about: EcoTain®.