Highly efficient and sustainable performance
Driving higher efficiency and performance with sustainability
Ammonia catalysts must enable more efficient ammonia synthesis today than ever before. With a growing demand on ammonia for the production of chemical fertilizers, and increasing volatility of feedstock prices and energy resources, ammonia producers need reliable solutions to succeed in this highly competitive market.
Clariant’s ammonia catalysts are proven to increase efficiency and productivity while minimizing costs. They offer superior performance to maximize ammonia yields, and allow sustainable management of resources to reduce energy consumption in ammonia production.
We offer a complete range of ammonia process catalysts, and support you with comprehensive technical services from plant design or upgrades to ensuring optimal catalyst performance. Clariant collaborates with renowned technology partners, such as KBR and Casale, to provide you with the ideal solution based on your specific requirements.
Clariant’s comprehensive portfolio of ammonia catalysts includes:
- AmoMax® series catalysts for Ammonia Synthesis
- ReforMax® series catalysts for Reforming Processes (Pre-Reforming, Primary Reforming and Secondary Reforming)
- ShiftMax® series catalysts for High Temperature Shift, and ShiftMax® catalysts for Low Temperature Shift
- METH® series catalysts for Methanation
- Actisorb® series adsorbents and HDMax® 200 and HDMax® 300 catalysts for Feed Purification
Click here for further information on how fertilizers can be produced more efficiently with our catalysts AmoMax® and ReforMax®.